Our powerful online system opens up benefit information to your employees in a secure, centralised environment.
It allows for self service benefit enrolment via a branded portal combined with a comprehensive administration tool. Users can view a sophisticated benefits modelling capability through a simple and clear visualisation tool.
Employees can make benefit choices tailored to suit their individual lifestyle and administrators have complete control over set-up and maintenance of the benefit scheme and the enrolment process.
By increasing the visibility of benefits information, your people understand the real worth of their benefits without the need for time-consuming promotional campaigns from Human Resources (HR).
- Acts as a catalyst for harmonisation of benefits
- Permits salary sacrifice National Insurance savings
- Empowers employees through self-selection
- Enhances corporate image and objectives
- Promotes attraction and retention of high-calibre employees
Example benefits supported:
- Annual salary, bonuses, commission and allowances
- Company cars, lease cars and car allowances
- Share options
- Pensions including final salary, money purchase, stakeholder, additional voluntary contributions (AVCs)
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Income protection insurance, permanent health insurance (PHI), critical illness
- Personal accident, travel, home, car, and pet insurance
- Gym and health club memberships
- Childcare provision (paper or electronic vouchers)