Retain your best staff without incurring prohibitive costs to your organisation, as part of our Flexible benefits module.
A total reward statement is a key part of employee engagement and often a first step towards the introduction of a flexible benefits plan.
For the employer, communicating employee rewards helps to reset employee understanding of a benefits package and identifies the organisation as an employer of choice.
The statement becomes an important factor in the corporate attraction and retention strategy, maximising the perceived value of benefits (including non-cash benefits) available through a career in the company.
- Aids in the recruitment of high quality employees
- Improves retention rates and saves recruitment costs
- Promotes improved individual and corporate performance
- Delivers a higher take-up of available benefits
- Highlights subsidiary benefits
- Integrates directly with Safe HR